List of 9 Tools To Make You Write Persuasive Emails That Get Higher Responses
Let’s face it. Email copywriting is a craft that needs to be mastered. Whether you’re in sales or marketing, crafting the perfect email copy is an essential part of your job.
As we all know, email marketing is a multi-billion-dollar industry – and for good reason. It’s an effective and economical way to connect with your audience, nurture leads and convert them into customers.
But, crafting personalized emails can be time-consuming and tedious. When you’re tasked with writing email content, it can often take hours to get the right tone and style. You have to understand who you’re talking to and why. You also have to worry about getting all of your facts straight, while keeping the piece moving at a reasonable pace. If you’re not a professional copywriter, it can feel like an insurmountable task.
In recent years, AI tools have achieved a lot of hype in the writing industry. There are many software companies that offers copywriting tools for marketers, bloggers and agencies.
In this blog, I’m going to mention the best tools for automated email copywriting. I have used all of these tools and found them to be useful for different reasons.
AI writing assistants efficient in short-form writing.
In recent years copywriting SaaS software companies came into the existence, all possible due to a machine learning technology, GPT-3, a platform created by a team of researchers at OpenAI, who has been working on AI technologies for over a decade. The AI writes articles, blogs, and web copy that is both readable and engaging.
It works by taking input from a user and generating an output based on how similar it is to previous inputs.
AI copywriting tools enable businesses to create compelling and professional written content faster and easier. This allows marketers and digital professionals to quickly produce high-quality copy for their website, blog, email newsletters, social media posts, landing pages, and more without having to hire a professional writer or spend countless hours creating content themselves.
As I mentioned, there are a lot of companies offering the same service but there are very few companies that leverage quality content.
Rated 4.8 in Capterra, it is an industry-best trained AI-copywriting tool that can generate high-quality and personalized email copies.
It helps businesses generate email content. It uses machine learning to understand the tone and then write email content for you. Apart from writing emails, it is highly used in writing ads copy, product descriptions, blogs, and website copies.
Jasper has recently launched boss mode which has been trained on 50 different writing skills. Some of the most popular and widely used frameworks are:
- AIDA– The oldest marketing framework in the world ie; Attention, Interest, Desire, Action.
- Creative Story– Writes deliciously creative stories to engage your readers.
- Problem-Agitate-Solution (PAS) Framework– A valuable framework for creating new marketing copy ideas.
- Email Subject Lines– Leverages compelling email subject lines that get readers to open.
- Feature to Benefit– Turns product features into benefits that compel action.
- Sentence Expander– Expands short sentence or a few words into a longer sentence that is creative, interesting, and engaging.
- Content improver– Take bunch of words and rewrites those to make it engaging.
Pricing– 29$/month starter plans and 99$/month for Boss mode. You can start using Jasper.ai from today and get 10,000 words to try for free.
2) Writecream (Best software for crafting cold email)
Loaded with tons of amazing reviews in Capterra, Writecream has some unique features that none of the software has discussed. It is specifically designed to write personalized messages for people all across the internet to make connections with people. It is used to write cold emails and Linkedin personalized messages and it does that perfectly.
Some of the software tools which I personally use provided by Writecream are:
- Email personalization – Crafts emails based on prospect’s company or website
- Linkedin personalization – Drafts Linkedin outreach message by taking prospect’s Linkedin profile as input.
- Pitch an Angel– Creating email for an investor to be send.
- Image Icebreaker– Leverages personalized images for cold outreach.
- Audio Icebreaker– Emits out audio files for cold outreach.
- Backlink Personalization– Crafts personalized intro for backlink outreach to promote blogs
Pricing– Standard plan costs 49$/month extended plan costs 69$/month. You can start using Writecream from today and get credits worth 40,000 characters to try for free.
3) Copy.ai (Quality content with cheapest plans)
CopyAI is designed to keep marketers in mind. It uses state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to write better emails faster. It is currently being used by many individuals, agencies, and businesses to get rich content written for their websites.
It is loaded with 80 copywriting tools across all platforms for writing blogs, website copies, digital ad copies, and social media tools. Some of the most useful tools for email writing provided by CopyAI to users are:
- Catchy Email Subject Lines– Drafts the perfect subject lines for the email.
- Welcome Email– Creates welcome email for new customers who are recently joined to your list.
- Follow-up emails– Drafts a follow-up email after a meeting.
- Confirmation email– Creates a tailored email template for newly joined leads.
- Thank You Note– Writes a heartfelt thankyou note.
- Features to Benefits– Extract your product’s benefits from a list of features.
- AIDA– Crafts compelling ad and email copy
- BAB– Write before-after-bridge copy for emails, ads and social media posts.
- Cliffhanger– Add a cliffhanger to a paragraph
- Tone Changer– Rewrites sentences of same meaning but different tone.
- Two Sentence Stories– Writes a story in only two sentences.
Pricing– Charges 35$/month for annual plans and 49$/month. You can create a free CopyAI account and start using 90 copywriting tools with 100 bonus credits for the first month.
Rated 4.9 in Capterra with over 1000 reviews, Writesonic’s AI writing assistant generates compelling and personalized email copies and is widely used by agencies and individuals. About 150,000+ marketing teams, agencies and freelancers use Writesonic to generate better-quality content.
The AI is great for creating short-form content. Based on the input you provide and it comes up with 10 different samples, which you could pick from.
- Sales Emails
- Email subject lines
- Content rephraser and expander
- Readability Checker
- Feature to benefits
Pricing– Charges basic plan for 15$/month, professional plan for 35$/month, startup plan for 95$/month and agency plan for 195$/month.. You can create a free Writesonic account and get exposure to 40 copywriting tools with 10 credits.
Peppertype is another amazing tool you should use, especially for the short forms of writing. The software is rated 4.7 in Capterra. The content generated by the AI writing assistant is compelling and persuasive. You can use PepperType for crafting cold emails, email subject lines, or even for digital ads.
Here are some tools provided by Peppertype when you sign up:
- Cold emails– Crafts emails that are bound to get replies.
- Email Subject Lines– Generates subject lines which are relevant, optimized and catchy for higher open rates.
- Content rewriter– Magically improves your existing content.
- AIDA– Crafts content that attains attention that converts your prospects.
- Compelling Bullet Points of your product that can go over your website and email.
- Feature to Benefits
- Before-After-Bridge Copywriting
- Pain-Agitate-Solution Copywriting for pitching to a company.
Pricing– Charges 25$/month for starter plans and 165$/month for Growth plans.
Tools for testing quality of subject lines
Great subject lines tend to increase the open rates of email campaigns. Make sure that the subject line isn’t long enough and avoid the use of unnatural, clickbait words. The tools below highlight the positive and negative words in your subject lines that tend to increase or decrease open rates.
You can use these tools to craft compelling, catchy subject lines by eliminating the use of spam words. All the tools are completely free to use.
Coschedule’s email subject line tester tool will analyze the subject line of your email and gives score to it which is out of 100. Moreover, it gives useful suggestions based on effective metrics like word count, character count, numbers present and emoji count. It highlights the words that tend to increase or decrease open rates for the email.
Omnisend’s subject line tool has features just like Coschedule’s one. It is useful in improving the quality of subject line, thereby boosting open rates for email you send. The effective metrics Omnisend focuses on are character count, word count, helpful words and negative words or spammy words.
Tools for improving email copy
Enhancing the readability of emails written by you will increase the chances of response rates from prospects or your audience. The tools below highlight the spammy words that are used throughout the email. You can use these tools to craft compelling, human-friendly emails by eliminating the use of spam words. All tools are free to use.
This tool detects and highlights spammy words used in an email. It’s an amazing tool to validate your emails before sending the email campaign. You can start by pasting the email copy and AI will automatically highlight words that are unnatural, overpromising, urgent, and shady. You can avoid using such words in your email.
Mailshake email analyzer helps increase engagement on cold emails by improving readability. The tool gives you real-time suggestions like highlighting spammy words, using fewer links and considering fewer sentences in paragraphs. You can continue tweaking your copy until you find the best one, which you could send to get better open and response rates in your cold outreach campaigns.
Great email copy is essential to make your prospects buy. But, nobody is born a writer because it takes time to understand the psychology of customers and their behavior towards products.
There are plenty of tools out there to help you craft your emails and these tools are not expensive – anyone can afford and it is these tools that you should employ in your marketing strategy.
In the blog, we discussed 9 such tools which you could use literally every day for copywriting tools. You can use these AI writing assistants to craft cold emails and personalized messages and send them to people all across the globe to make connections and expand your business.
Hope you enjoy it. Comment below which one you liked the best.
Is AI Copywriting Better Than Human Copywriting?
There are no clear advantages or disadvantages to using AI copywriters over human ones because each has its own strengths and weaknesses. For example, AI can generate new content much faster than humans can and make very few mistakes (if any), but they cannot create entirely new content from scratch as well as a human can.
Can you really expect quality content from an AI tool?
Of course, AI copywriting tools like Jasper and CopyAI leverage the modern machine learning technology, GPT-3 to generate professional, high-quality content. GPT-3 is trained with 175 billion parameters, which is nearly 10x the size of the previous largest transformer (GPT-2).
What is GPT-3?
GPT-3 is the third-generation language model, developed by OpenAI. It is capable of producing human-like text and can be used in a variety of areas – from answering questions to generating news articles. GPT-3 has a 175 billion parameter Transformer, which is 10x the size of the previous largest transformer (GPT-2).
Grow your business with Listvio.
Forget about writing emails manually and start using Listvio’s database of email copywriting templates for marketing campaigns. Sign up today and get 999+ email copies to get started with.